Image Credit: Good Search (from movie, what the bleep do we know)
A woman is on a cruise, and sees a man she finds very attractive. He notices her looking at him and starts up a conversation with her. She tells him, “You look like my first husband.” He asks, “How many times have you been married?” She responds, “None so far.”
It’s possible to create wonderful experiences, but it takes held intention. We often just give up, or give in to negative talk or thoughts that are unconscious. Here are some tips for how to get started on the life you want to create.
Remove the Negative:
Worry = torment one’s self (dictionary definition)
- Go without TV, news paper, or any negative stories or opinion (even if it means you are not answering your phone with the weekly gloom update call from family, or friend.) Cut off the flow for 14 days, then be conscious when watching/reading/taking.
- If you listen to music, listen to that of higher consciousness. If the words are crude, or the song is from hurt or anger, that’s not higher consciousness.
- Avoid negative people for 14 days. Say to yourself: “I’m only receptive to receiving the positive energy of life.” Be part of the positive energy, too. What goes out, comes back.
Bring in the Positive:
- Get around the right people at least once a week- dinner, class, pals.
- Mental image a life without worry. What does it look like? See yourself with friends, laughing, having plenty of extra money, joy, love…
- Write the vision down, read it, read positive books, refresh your mindset with movies like The Secret, and What The Bleep Do We Know.